Hey everybody! I’m back here with something new this Sunday 😉 (An awfully lazy Sunday for me as I’m lying down on my bed and typing away…)
Well I love things sassy and that’s exactly what caught my attention when I came across the lip moisturizers from Island Kiss!
I really appreciate companies that come up with something unusual, something out of the box and put in efforts to make their products stand out!
The lip moisturizers from Island kiss come in 3 different flavors:
- Alma Vanilla & Inges Lavender
- Cherry Blossom Flores
- Puerto Berry Blush
There are multiple facets to their products and I’m going to highlight as many features as I can!
My Review on Island Kiss :
- When it comes to skin care, I’m always concerned about the ingredients and quality of the products. The fact that these lip moisturizers are 100% organic, won my heart!
- Avocado butter, kokum butter, organic beeswax, mango butter, pure castor oil, carrot seed oil, etc. are some of the key ingredients!
- And hey! These are petroleum free and non-toxic. That’s so cool<3
- I quite liked the packaging! The lip moisturizers come in really pretty looking, colorful boxes. The prints on them really complement their sassy and tropical theme.
- They come with SPF 15, so that’s definitely a major plus point especially in this season!
- I’ve been using these since over a month now and I must admit, my lips feel comparatively softer and smoother.
- These lip balms come in tubes with inclined applicators which makes it very convenient to apply the product onto your lips directly.
- The lip balms are oil based and the texture is just like you’d expect cold pressed oils to be.
- I found these very hydrating and the product gets absorbed onto my lips entirely and that feels nourishing.
- I’m not sure if they would be the best to use during winter season, but they are definitely my go to lip balms for summer.
- If you have really dry lips you might want to reapply it at regular intervals.
- They smell great and have a little bit of a sweet taste too(in case if you ‘accidentally’ lick your lips), depending on the shade and flavor.
Continue reading for a specific description on each of the lip moisturizers 🙂
Alma Vanilla & Inges Lavender
This is how it looks on my lips
MRP: Rs. 399
Cherry Blossom Flores
And that is how it looks on my lips in natural light.
Puerto Berry Blush
This is how my lips look like with the Berry Blush on!
MRP: Rs 499
Rating: 5/5 (Extra marks for the Red Stain!)
So, in a nutshell I would say these lip moisturizers do a good job at nourishing my lips and the fact that these are 100% natural and organic made me fall in love with them! Needless to say, the whole feel of it and the fragrance is amazing! I’ve mentioned them in my Holy Grail Products post too!
I’m looking forward to more flavors and shades! I hope they do add up to their already existing trio.
So which one of these are you guys planning to try out? Let me know in the comments below! Already tried them? Then let me know how you guys liked them! 🙂
In the end, I feel, if you love the tropical freshness, the ocean beach and happiness just like me, you’re an Island Kiss girl too! 😉
Till then keep kissing the heat away! Loads of love and muuuuaaaahhzzz.. :*
Stay sassy 😉